Learn Like a Polymath: How to Teach Yourself Anything, Develop Multidisciplinary Expertise, and B...
English | September 22nd, 2020 | ISBN: 1647431964, 1647431972 | 198 pages | True EPUB | 0.83 MB
Polymathy is the modern currency. Generate unique solutions and perspectives that only a dedicated self-learner can.
A jack of all trades is not actually a bad thing. It's the best way to future-proof yourself and make yourself irreplaceable in any social or professional setting. It's time to think like a polymath.
Learn to absorb information like a sponge and foster connections that translate to real-life problem solving.
Think Like a Polymath provides a clear path forward to becoming the jack of all trades that thrives in any situation. There are many myths about polymaths, and they are all dispelled and more in this book. Make sure you are spending your efforts in the best way, and that you are truly headed towards the goal you want.
Unlock the "secrets" of famous polymaths that you too can utilize.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a bestselling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Become a bonafide "Renaissance Person" and reap the rewards in your career.
• Learn about cross pollination and how to use it to skyrocket your comprehension.
• Understand the surprising traits of most polymaths, famous or not.
• What analogy thinking is and why it will unlock your thinking.
• The elusive concept of learning transfer and how most people approach it wrong.
• The most efficient and effective plan to gain polymathy.