1. Self-explanatory: all buttons, menus and headings are explained by Tooltips.
2. A Tutor with Interpretations and Key-Terms can be opened for several Grahas, Bhavas, Raashis and Nakshatras at the same time and may be placed anywhere on the screen
3. 6 Individual Kundalis can be displayed on screen simultaniously and analysed separately. Additionally other kundalis can be opened in separate windows.
4. Screen-Display can be increased or decreased in size.
5. Kundalis up to 2000 BC can be calculated - with integrated Julian Calender.
6. Database - Persons data can be stored in Windows format.
7. 8 Kundalis per Person can be displayed simmultaneously on the screen
Additional kundalis may be opened in a separate window - size can be adjusted
8. Overlaying of kundalis of different people (e.g. for compatability).
9. Rotation of a kundali - any Bhava may be rotated to the Lagna-position.
10. Dashas (time periods)
Displayed in a tree structure (sitemap) with up to 5 levels.
Synchronisation of dashas for up to 6 persons for the same date and time.
11. Gochar-Grahas (with phases of the moon)
Displayed in the birth-kundali or optional in a separate kundali.
Positions can be moved forth or back.in the range of seconds to years.
12. A Muhurta-Tool (Vedic Time-Optimizer) is integrated into the software.
13. Varshaphala (Yearly-Kundali) or Prashna (Question-Kundali) can be opened next to the birth-kundali.
14. Birth Time Adjuster - adjust your birthtime and watch how this is changing your Dashas, Amsh-Kundalis, Grahapositions, Balas etc.
15. Many additional tools like Astro Clock, Eclipse Finder or email option for charts
16. Flexible Print Options:
for 2, 4, 9, 15 or 21.kundalis per person.
Dasha-Printouts can be defined for 1 to 5 levels,.different time spans or as a.tree.struktur.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version