Reg Organizer 8.60
Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn't be identified by other similar programs.
Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
• Dark interface theme is supported.
• Startup Applications tool:
1) Smart disabling support. A startup item disabled this way does not disappear from the system, but only stops starting automatically (available under Windows 10 and 8.1).
2) Ability to uninstall the program that the startup item belongs to. This applies only for items associated with the programs registered in the corresponding registry keys.
3) For the startup items associated with the registered applications the context menu command is now available allowing you to view the application to which this startup item belongs to.
4) Now the startup item can be deleted either in the usual way or with the protection from its reappearance in the system. To delete the item the second way, the corresponding command is added to the item's context menu.
5) Support for the Windows 10 and 8.1 services running in protected launch mode. Such services cannot be modified, which is now reflected in the user interface.
6) For some types of startup items such as Task Scheduler entries, these new context menu commands have been added: "Prevent Changing the Delay Time" (for the delayed items) and "Prevent Re-Enabling" (for the disabled ones).
7) Usability improvements.
• The new "Re-Show the Interface Hints" command in the HELP submenu of the Main Menu.
Copy & Replace the fixed files to the folder where you installed the product.